Healthi In The Kitchen Recipe with Chef Allie
Frozen Berry Yogurt Sandwiches
Frozen Berry Yogurt Sandwiches – Need a little sweet healthy frozen treat? This was so easy to assemble and so great for a hot summers day!
Serves 8 people
|2 Cups||Non-Fat Plain Greek Yoghurt|
|1 Cup||Mixed Berries|
|8 Squares||Graham Crackers|
|1 Tsp||Lemon Zest|
- First line a small casserole dish with plastic wrap.
- Line the bottom with 4 graham crackers, split in half, creating the bases of the 8 sandwiches.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and the mixed berries. You can also use the recipe for blueberry sauce from Chef Allie at chefallieskitchen.com.
- Pour the mixture on top of the graham crackers followed by the other 8 halves.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 8 servings.
Watch the full video on Instagram
Healthi Weight Loss Plans
Carb Conscious: 2 BITES
Conquer Cravings: 1 BITES
Sugar Smart: 2 BITES
Better Balance: 2 BITES
Calorie Command: 74 Calories
Keeping Keto: 9.2 Net Carbs